TOP PARTNERSHIP LEVELS
“This tournament fosters courage, self discipline, integrity, perserverence and fair play. It was a great experience to see such an uplifting tournament.”
– Lucy Vinis, Mayer of Eugene
MID-LEVEL PARTNER PACKAGES
BREWERY/WINERY & PREMIER PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE
• We are adding a special insert for Breweries and Wineries to be distributed Friday at the Expo and included in the tournament Event Program.
• Logo/name will be added on lobby sponsor banners & website. Fb/IG lead up campaign mentions, Event Program placement & Swag Bag package is included in this level.
Grab a vendor booth for lobby area or main event space for both days. Only 2 spots left! Includes Swag Bag package.
EVENT PROGRAM ADS
300 full color 8.5 x 11″ event programs will be distributed at the event. 1/4, 1/2 page ads and Back cover available. Download last year’s program guide here.
125 SWAG BAGS with coupons, samples & promos for contestants and audience members for YOU to fill.
Donate coupons, gift certificates, gift cards & gift baskets for the raffle drawing held throughout the day.
Do you have a creative way to support the OSH? We are open to ideas and would love to discuss them with you. We are looking for volunteers, food donations for day of event, help with set up/tear down and marketing/outreach help.
The annual Oregon State Hanmadang and Martial Art Expo is a two-day event that aims to become a premier destination, attracting competitors and audience members from both local and out of state regions. The events are exciting, build community, foster inclusion and promote opportunity for growth for all ages and skill levels.
• Support a truly uplifting, non-combative, skill based martial art tournament that is as fun and exciting to watch as it is to participate in. World record attempts will be made and many prizes will be given out.
• There will be media and Live coverage and an opportunity to SPONSOR ONE OF THE TOURNAMENT RINGS and showcase your wares at a vendor booth.
• An attendance of 1,000+ people will have a positive economic impact on the local community.
• Be seen by a wide variety of local and regional martial arts enthusiasts from kids and parents, to national VIP Grand Masters.
• National USTC Judges provide fair and consistent scoring.