This officially sanctioned USTC event has TWO PARTS:
7am Doors Open/Registration/Board Purchases
8:30 Stationary Archery
9:00 Dynamic Archery
10am Opening Ceremonies
10:30 LIVE Check In with Master Johnny Kang
10:45 Demo Team Performance
All Forms will compete FIRST in RINGS A and B
RING A: Trad/Creative Forms Ind/Team
RING B: Trad/Creative Forms Ind/Team with Weapons
THE KUNG FU BRACKETS WILL BE IN RING B
RING C: High Jump Front/Flying Side Kick
Individual Creative Breaking will begin before Lunch at 1:30
LUNCH 1:30 – 2:15 pm
RING A: Creative Breaking continues
Speed Spin Hook
RING B: Weapons Forms / Kung Fu
RING C: Jump Front/ Flying Side
Power Breaking Hand
Power Breaking Kicks
5pm Closing Ceremony/Clean up
6:30 Celebration Dinner doors open
Dinner served 7pm
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 PARTNERS:
The annual Martial Arts Expo and the Pacific Northwest Hanmadang Tournament is Oregon’s ONLY USTC sanctioned Hanmadang. This two-day event aims to become a premier destination, attracting competitors and audience members from both local and out of state regions. The events are exciting, build community, foster inclusion and promote opportunity for growth for all ages and skill levels. Check out the beautiful Venue 252 and the incredible NW Ninja Park.
• Support a truly uplifting, non-combative, skill based martial art tournament that is as fun and exciting to watch as it is to participate in. World record attempts will be made and many prizes will be given out.
• There will be media and Live coverage and an opportunity to SPONSOR ONE OF THE TOURNAMENT RINGS and showcase your wares at a vendor booth.
• An attendance of 500+ people will have a positive economic impact on the local community.
• Be seen by a wide variety of local and regional martial arts enthusiasts from kids and parents, to national VIP Grand Masters.
• National USTC Judges provide fair and consistent scoring.