NEW FOR 2020
• Hapkido defense & falling events
• Tatami sword cutting contest
• International Judge GM Chris Thoen from Belgium
• Founder of Kummooyeh, SGM Hyun Kyoo Jang from Korea kummooyeh.org
PARTICIPANTS: EARLY BIRD $60 FOR 2 EVENTS + $10/ADDITIONAL EVENT
SPECTATORS: $5 AT THE DOOR
MARTIAL ARTS EXPO
FREE TO PARTICIPATE
SPECTATORS: donation at the door
“I was in attendance at Oregon’s first Hanmadang and witnessed first hand the success
of the event. Washington, California and Oregon have a large martial art population.
Now that schools all over the Pacific Northwest have heard of the event, they will come.”
– Grandmaster Doug Fuechsel, Executive Director of the US OPEN National Hanmadang
Sat May 2, 2020 • 8 am – 5 pm • Valley River Inn
• NEW! Hapkido Paired Defense and Falling (Height & Distance)
• Power Breaking (Hand & foot) & Ind Creative Combo Breaking
• Kung Fu Forms (with & w/o weapons)
• Archery (Stationery and Dynamic)
• Trad/Creative Forms (Ind/Team w or w/o Weapons)
• Speed/Hook Board-breaking (30 seconds)
• Flying Side & Jump Front Kick (Distance & Height)
• All Around & Demo Team Competition
TOP PARTNERSHIP LEVELS
“This tournament fosters courage, self discipline, integrity, perserverence and fair play. It was a great experience to see such an uplifting tournament.”
– Lucy Vinis, Mayer of Eugene
MID-LEVEL PARTNER PACKAGES
$250 PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE
Logo/name on lobby sponsor board & website. Includes Event Program mention & Swag Bag package.
$125 VENDOR TABLES
Booth vendors for lobby area and main hall, both days. Only 10 spots! Includes Swag Bag package.
EVENT PROGRAM ADS
1/4 page ads: $95, Back cover: $300
$75 SWAG BAG PACKAGE
100 SWAG BAGS with coupons, samples & promos for contestants and audience members for YOU to fill.
Donate coupons, gift certificates, gift cards & gift baskets for the raffle drawing held throughout the day.
The annual Oregon State Hanmadang and Martial Art Expo is a two-day event that aims to become a premier destination, attracting competitors and audience members from both local and out of state regions. The events are exciting, build community, foster inclusion and promote opportunity for growth for all ages and skill levels.
• Support a truly uplifting, non-combative, skill based martial art tournament that is as fun and exciting to watch as it is to participate in. World record attempts will be made and many prizes will be given out.
• There will be media and Live coverage and an opportunity to SPONSOR ONE OF THE TOURNAMENT RINGS and showcase your wares at a vendor booth.
• An attendance of 500+ people will have a positive economic impact on the local community.
• Be seen by a wide variety of local and regional martial arts enthusiasts from kids and parents, to national VIP Grand Masters.
• National USTC Judges provide fair and consistent scoring.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 PARTNERS: